Monday, 28 July 2014

Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone caught fire on its own in bed [PHOTOS]

Tags



little-girl-Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone-fire

It has become a common behaviour of people to keep their phones close to their pillows/bed in order not to miss a call, text, or email.

A 13-year-old girl, Ariel Tolfree, learned her lessons after she left her phone in her bed while she was asleep. Tolfree was awoken by the sound of her Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone smoldering silently under her pillow.

The phone's battery ignited, creating a small fire that burnt her pillow and bed sheets.

The girl's father believes “the smartphone’s battery ignited during the night, creating a small fire that caused it to begin to melt.”

Drop your comment || Send us your Article, Stories/Video of rare events to: info @ jointarena.com
EmoticonEmoticon