Saturday, 4 March 2017

Beautiful UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room, Mourned By Friends

Tags




Beautiful Onyinye Ezeugwunne didnt know it will be her last night when she went into their hostel's security guard's room to charge her phone and eventually slept off.

Onyinye, a 300Level student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka was found dead in the room after allegedly smoking marijuana and inhaling fumes from a Generator set.

Some of her friends have disclosed that Onyinye Ezeugwunne went to charge her phone at the Security man's place, then slept off not knowing the generator was in Kitchen with little or no ventilation.

She suffocated after inhaling fume from the generator while the security man is reportedly in coma...Online users have taken to the deceased Facebook account to mourn her. 

See below:










Drop your comment || Send us your Article, Stories/Video of rare events to: info @ jointarena.com
EmoticonEmoticon