These are the names of ministerial nominees who made President Muhammadu Buhari’s second batch of ministers.
After resuming from a closed-door session, Senate President Bukola Saraki announced the following names.
1. Hajia Khadija Bukar Ibrahim, the former first lady of Yobe State
2. Omoleye Daramola
3. Prof Anthony Onwuka, a professor of education administration, who was secretary to the government of Imo state
4. Jeffrey Onyema
5. Dan Ali, a brigadier-general who was retired in 2013
6. Barr James Ocholi, an aspirant at the last APC governorship primary in Kogi State. He was defeated by Audu Abubakar
7. Zainab Ahmed
8. Okechukwu Enelamah, the CEO of African Capital Alliance
9. Muhammadu Bello
10. Mustapha Baba
11. Aisha Abubakar
12. Heineken Okpobiri, former Speaker Bayelsa State House of Assembly and two-time Senator
13. Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)
13. Isaac Adewole, former Vice Chancellor, University of Ibadan (UI), and a professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.
15. Abubakar Bawa