Saturday, 20 May 2017

Infinix Hot 4 explodes in Lady's pocket, burns her leg


A Facebook user, Mimi Hillz, has taken to the social media platform to narrate how her friend's phone 'Infinix Hot 4' exploded and burnt her friend's leg while she was sweeping.

Here's what she wrote;

"Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4"

Drop your comment || Send us your Article, Stories/Video of rare events to: info @